National Rail Awards - Thursday 17 September
3.30pm - Countdown begins
Log onto the virtual National Rail Awards from 3.30pm.
Use this time to set up your personal profile and begin networking with your colleagues and peers.
4.00pm - Virtual National Rail Awards commence
Welcome from your hosts, BBC's Huw Edwards, and RAIL's Nigel Harris.
Order of categories:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Sustainable Business Award
- Safety Achievement of the Year
- Infrastructure Achievement of the Year
- Freight and Logistics Achievement of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Fleet Excellence
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- Station of the Year
- Great Place to Work
- Passenger Operator of the Year
- Outstanding Personal Contribution
Closing remarks from your hosts and opportunity to continue networking with other registrants.
5.15pm - virtual awards come to a close
Thank you for joining us at the virtual National Rail Awards 2020.
Back to home page