The National Rail Awards 2015 will take place on September 17 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
Over 1300 people attend this important and hugely influential awards ceremony every year. They recognise the best people, organisations, stations and projects in the railway industry.
Winners of these prestigious awards receive not only widespread publicity, but the respect of industry peers, as well as an acknowledgement of their importance in the industry.
While the focus of the evening is the announcement of the winner it also helps strengthen relationships between organisations and individuals.
So book your place and rekindle old friendships and forge new ones as guests and award winners get together to talk about this all important industry that means so much to all involved in it.
New for 2015
This year we have introduced a limited number of Premium Tables. A Premium Table includes:
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- A 3-course dinner including cheese and port at your table
- Six bottles of wine of your choice from our selection,
- A magnum of chilled champagne on your table on arrival,
- Prime central table position with unrestricted viewing to enable you to see and be seen,
- Awards presentation and post-awards entertainment,
- A copy of guest list and table plan 3 days prior to plan your networking activity.
Book your place
Enter an Award